After seven amazing years of showcasing beautiful homes in the GTA and beyond Home Transitions Corporation has decided to revise its business model to focus on semi-retirement and interior design exclusively and divest of its staging inventory. Our extensive collection of both luxury and budget friendly inventory is now available for purchase to the general public, as well as real estate agents and home staging collegues interested in expanding their services.
We want to thank all the amazing agents and homeowners we served during this journey as well as express our gratitude to all of those service providers we engaged in our processes. The pleasure to enhance and elevate your homes was all ours.
Virtual Product Viewing:
As our clients are aware our inventory provides a mix of highend designer quality and some budget friendly pieces. Our furniture and accessories have been used for the showcasing of properties for sale, both vacant and occupied, or for commercial virtual design projects for website promotions. While homes are staged, items are for display only and therefore pieces are either in very good condition and/or reflect the normal gentle wear and tear of handling which is noted and/or reflected in the pricing. Wherever possible on large items MSRP and/or best retail prices known are posted to use as reference to the pricing we have determined.
Unlike retail operations our inventory is stored in a warehouse facility utilizing industrial racks, etc. and the products are not readily available for viewing. Therefore, we have prepared catalogues to provide online visuals of the items available with descriptive information to assist you. Updates to availability will be ongoing as the sale progresses. We are available to respond to any questions you may have via phone or email.
Book your appointment below:
Logistics & Covid-19 Protocols
In an abundance of caution we have implemented the following enhanced procedures and modified services with which compliance is mandatory.
• Onsite visits will be by appointment only to ensure the utmost safety of clients and our team.
• Clients will be booked in blocks of 60 minute cycles and a maximum of two persons are permitted per visit.
• Social distancing and masks are required at all times.
• Full disclosure is mandatory from visitors regarding symptoms or people showing symptoms with whom they have been in contact.
• A hand sanitizing station is located at the entrance.
• Home Transitions staff will pull inventory for clients to view. We ask clients not to physically try to retrieve items from racks and shelves for their safety and to reduce touch points. Ideally furniture that clients wish to view can be already pulled and made available
• Washroom use is unavailable onsite.
• Items are for pickup at our warehouse.
We accept payment via cash or onsite e-Transfer only. HST will be applicable to all purchases.
Contact our team at:
Cell: 905.431.8029 or 905.447.8827